Obtaining advisor approval of a Financial Aid Graduation plan
Students on financial aid are sometimes asked by the Financial Aid office to prepare a Financial Aid Graduation Plan.
The student should bring to the meeting with the Biology Advisor:
- a copy of his/her unofficial SFSU transcripts
- a copy of his/her Advanced Standing Evaluation (ASE), and Degree Audit Report (if a transfer student)
- current course enrollment
- a copy of the Financial Aid Graduation Plan, filled out by the student prior to the meeting
- the original Financial Aid Graduation Plan to be filled out by the student in consultation with the advisor
Once the advisor approves the plan, the student takes the form to the Department of Biology office for Department approval and then to the Financial Aid office. The student does not meet with the Chair of the Department.