Finding Departmental or University Forms
Department of Biology Forms
Please follow the directions provided for filling out and submitting these forms for approval.
Equivalency Form (for Transfer Credit)
Biology Degree Descriptions
University (University forms web page)
- Unofficial SFSU Transcripts
- Current Course Enrollment
- Degree Audit Report (DARS) or Degree Progress Report (DPR)
- NOTE: the Advanced Standing Evaluation (ASE) must be requested by filling out this ASE request form and submitting it to the Registrar's Office/OneStop Center (SSB101). As of Fall 2014, all transfer units from either DARS or non-DARS campuses should appear on the Degree Progress Report, in lieu of the ASE.
Change of Major Forms (NEW University policies on changing major or adding second major)
Withdrawal Form (NEW POLICY AS OF SPRING 2010)
Undergraduate Degree Application Info (Students are directed to a University Exit Survey, before they download the graduation application)
- Student must fill out the graduation checklist before filling out graduation application
- Directions to fill out the graduation application